Whew, it’s been a while since I’ve really been in this space. Thanks for bearing with me as I was MIA throughout a crazy May. We still have a busy month ahead of us with a big move as the cornerstone. I’m going to try to commit to more posts here, even if they are quick and casual, since I hope to have a little more time post-move. I haven’t forgotten about the chocolate chip cookie tournament, and I have another great cookie recipe almost ready to go for you too. Also, it’s almost officially summer (and already feels like it), so I’m excited to work on another summer bucket list in a new city! If you have any recommendations for these new Nashville dwellers, please leave them in the comments – we’d love to know!
– Prep for moving: make a timeline of things to do
– Prepare to wrap up and transition at work
– Go on our National Parks trip with Will’s family! – We went to Zion, Bryce Canyon, Page, AZ, and the Grand Canyon and it was amazing! I’ll try to post more about it soon. The photo above is from the hike called “the Subway” in Zion National Park.
– Enjoy time with friends and family at weddings
– Spend time with friends (trying to fit in as much of this as we can before we move)
– Move to Nashville!
– Decorate and settle into our new home
– Set up 2 friend dates or attend 2 social events to meet people
– Explore our neighborhood by going on walks, runs, and dates
– Publish more posts on the blog than I did in May (this shouldn’t be difficult since there were only two 🙈)
– Celebrate our 5th anniversary!
– Read Little Fires Everywhere