Originally, I wasn’t planning on doing a holiday bucket list. I love my seasonal bucket lists, but the holidays always get so hectic and busy that I didn’t want to add another item to check off. Then, after scrolling through photos of beautiful holiday decor I realized that I already have a mental holiday bucket list of things I want to do this Christmas season, and most of the items are things that I need to do to prep, but will also bring me so much happiness and joy, so why not solidify them in a fun list?! So, here goes, my very last minute holiday bucket list to complete before Christmas! Since I only have a few weeks to complete everything, I’m keeping it pretty short and sweet, but as always, I want to know what fun things are on your list that I should add too!
1. Make Christmas cookies
2. Send Christmas cookies to far away family that we won’t see on Christmas
3. Wrap presents by the Christmas tree
4. Eat on our Christmas china
5. Hang greenery in our apartment (remember when it looked like this?)
6. Make homemade hot chocolate topped with homemade whipped cream
7. Run around the neighborhoods near campus to see the Christmas lights
8. Drink out of Christmas mugs as often as possible
9. Paint my nails (or get a mani/pedi? ;))
10. Make an ornament
11. Go on a coffee shop date – instead of exchanging gifts this year, my siblings and I are buying drinks for each other and spending time together.
12. Watch a Christmas movie