It has been forever since I have shared a link love type of post, but with lots of things catching my eye lately and this day of love, it felt appropriate to gather all of these great things in one spot and share the love.
Things I have been loving lately:
- All of the cookies – oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, sprinkle-filled cookies, and loaded peanut butter cookies, to name a few.
- Outdoor Voices merino wool wrap, and pink leggings. I’m really into the fun pop of pink.
- Speaking of leggings, I have been living in my favorite leggings for lounging, yoga, and barre. I have them in navy stripe from last year, but these are similar too.
- Sneak peeks of the Gal Meets Glam resort collection. All of the sneak peeks Julia and the Gal Meets Glam account have been posting for their upcoming collections are beautiful. The next collection comes out on February 20th and you better believe my calendar is marked!
- Rebecca Atwood Designs fabric, especially this taupe and white speckled fabric and these gorgeous marbled fabrics. I just want to have throw pillows in all of these. Or maybe a recovered chair? Too much to ask?
- This dining area, this dining area, and this breakfast nook (can you find the theme?)
- Gummy x’s & o’s from Trader Joe’s
- My new favorite candle. I had been on the lookout for the perfect rose scented candle for a while. I picked up this one at Marché Maman when I was in New York in December and can’t get enough of it!
- The Maman NYC Instagram account. Continuing with the French café, I don’t know how I missed their Instagram account until recently. It is the perfect French-inspired, blue-and-white, pastry and coffee-filled account – I’m in love.
Happy Valentine’s Day! You are loved!
This post contains some affiliate links.