I’m popping in for something I haven’t done in a while: a quick round up of things I have been loving lately. These are totally random, but have caught my eye lately so I thought I would share!
1. Ruffle sleeved floral dresses. Everytime I see a floral spring dress I think of the line in The Devil Wears Prada, “florals for spring? Groundbreaking.” While that sarcastic statement plays out in real life every year, I am a sucker for this beautiful floral shirtdress at LOFT, this navy ruffle sleeve floral dress from Draper James this year.
2. Athleta leggings. I have been on the hunt for a new pair of cropped or mesh panel leggings, and love so many of the pairs Athleta has out right now. This pair, this pair, and this pair are top cropped contenders, and this long pair and this 7/8 pair are making me want to change my mind about the length. The stripes are probably my favorite, which is absolutely no surprise to anyone who knows me.
3. Found/Tonight. I have been listening to this song Lin-Manuel Miranda and Ben Platt made together in support of March for Our Lives on repeat. Listening to this song with the speeches and images from the March for Our Lives is so moving.
4. Cadbury mini eggs. As you may have been able to tell, I am on a Cadbury mini egg kick. They are only out for a little longer, so us Cadbury mini-egg lovers have to get them while we can!
5. Lake pajamas. This long-short set in mini-stripes
This post contains affiliate links.