Yes, we are very near the end of May and I’m just getting around to posting my May goals. I’m sure this is the latest I’ve ever posted goals. Part of that is because May has been hectic and wildy busy, and part of that is because I have been trying to create a goals list that is great. Now that we are so far into the month, I’m leaning hard into the done is better than perfect motto and posting as is. Let’s jump right into it!
– Look for a place to live in Nashville – found one and signed a lease!
– Try a new coffee shop or breakfast place in Nashville – We tried Proper Bagel, Revelator Coffee, and Dose and will definitely be returning to all of them (especially Proper Bagel)
– Spend time with friends (trying to fit in as much of this as we can before we move) – Since Match Day I have gotten together with so many friends and it has been bittersweet but glorious
– Clean out unused items in guest bedroom closet and armoire
– Study for and confidently take CSEP exam – DONE!
– Prep for moving: make a timeline of things to do and
get our place ready to show – this came more swiftly than expected and we have had a dozen showings already!
– Celebrate Easter with family!
– Celebrate birthdays!
– Complete the “Odyssey Plans” section of the Designing Your Life workbook
– Prep for moving: make a timeline of things to do
– Prepare to wrap up and transition at work
– Go on our National Parks trip with Will’s family!
– Enjoy time with friends and family at weddings
– Spend time with friends (trying to fit in as much of this as we can before we move)
Short and sweet – the only way for a busy month!