It finally feels like fall is here and I’m thrilled about it! It never lasts long, so I’m hoping to take advantage of the cool weather before winter swoops in.
One of my favorite things to do each season is create a seasonal fun list (you can see my past fall fun lists here: 2017, 2016, 2015). Fall is my favorite season, so I get even more excited about the opportunities for fun activities in September, October, and November than I do during other times of the year. My fall fun list is below, but I’d love to know what is on your fall fun list too!
As a fun new option, you can find a printable blank fall fun list here! I can’t wait to print mine and keep it in my agenda where I can be reminded of it every day.
fall fun list
– Experience the International Bluegrass Festival in Raleigh
– Decorate our front steps with pumpkins
– Drink hot apple cider
– Make pumpkin bread
– Gift pumpkin bread to a friend
– Go on a coffeeneuring date
– Bake a pie
– Go on a fall foliage drive
– Try a new soup or chili recipe
– Celebrate Thanksgiving with family
– Pass out candy to trick-or-treaters
– Make a Halloween-themed treat
– Find a new fall candle
– Have a sibling date day before Lane moves
– Celebrate our 11 year dateiversary (!)